Patient Participation Group
The Practice has now established a Patient Participation Group. The objectives of the group are to;
- Monitor services delivered from the Patients perspective, drawing on information from Patient, the public and local networks.
- To provide feedback on Patient needs, concerns and interests.
- To further improve communications between the Practice and Patient.
- To encourage Patients to take more responsibility for own health care.
- To provide practical support and implement change.
If you are interested in being a part of this process, please give your details to our Reception Team.
PPG minutes 03.07.19
PPG minutes 21.02.19
PPG minutes 27.07.18
PPG minutes 04.05.18
PPG minutes 26.01.18
PPG minutes 13.10.17
PPG minutes 07.07.17
PPG minutes 03.03.17
PPG minutes 09.09.16
PPG Minutes 29.04.16
PPG Minutes 15.01.16
If you have experience of this GP Practice and wish to leave feedback on the Care Quality Commission website, then please click on the link below. It will be stored on a central database available to CQC Inspectors.
Click here to leave feedback